Spring Creek Nursing SNF can also assist you or your loved one in long-term care. If you are no longer able to live independently or need some daily assistance and nursing care, Spring Creek SNF is your solution. We are committed to meeting the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our residents. There are a wide range of in-house activities offered to keep your loved one’s mind active. Daily exercise, card games, religious services, and trivia are some of the many exciting activities offered in the facility. We also offer several outings each month for those interested in going out in the community.
We encourage residents and families to bring in items from home to make their environment home-like. Pictures, small pieces of furniture, and blankets can help decorate the room and provide a welcoming feeling. Friends and family are encouraged to visit to provide social and emotional support. Spring Creek SNF is also pet friendly.
Below is a list of items needed for long term placement:
- History and physical from primary physician https://prosomnus.com/buy-zithromax-online/
- List of prescribed medications from physician
- Nursing home pre-screen performed by the local senior services agency of current residence.
Long Term Care Amenities Include:
- Medicare and Medicaid Certification
- Daily Activities
- Restorative Nursing Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Social Services https://prosomnus.com/buy-valtrex-online/
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Therapy Services
- Fine Dining https://prosomnus.com/buy-metformin-over-thecounter/
- Cable TV
- Laundry Services
- Beauty/Barber Shop
For more information call 815.727.4794 or CONTACT US HERE.